10.15.2008

Joetheplumber.com: URL already registered (I checked)

Man, you wanna talk about funny! Could McCain blink a little more, please? My brother texted me during the debate tonight and wrote, "try talking to gretchy without showing your upper teeth; it's fun." Then he texted me saying, "i love it when He just laughs at mccain like i do; it just makes mccain angrier and angrier." And right then, my wife goes, "Wouldn't you just love to see McCain blow his top and say what he really thinks right now?--you can see the steam coming out of his ears."

And then somebody I know said, "When Obama moves into the White House, he should grow his afro out." And that brought the house down, because that would be the thing to do.

And I guess it's a little funny how Obama crescendos all of his "Ands": "uh, AaaaND!..."

And it's also funny how, when John McCain smiles, he looks like the devil. At first, I thought I'd post the speech by Al Pacino (playing the devil) in Devil's Advocate to make fun of McCain's laugh, but then I saw this, and knew right away that it was perfect:



And "Oh, snap!" when Obama goes, "Here's your fine, Joe-the-plumber [holding up the universal finger sign for ZERO] -- Zero." And McCain going, "Zero?!?" and then trying to keep himself composed for the rest of the debate...

3 comments:

fenhopper said...

that's odd about the comments because obviously other posts have them? hm.

that bit about the fine for not providing healthcare coverage was hilarious. mccain was giving a look like what? no! you promised there was a fine! you can't do that! tell him to stop, bob!

Mxrk said...

Somebody smart made a very good case for McCain's behavior of late being completely explainable as caffeine intoxication. I buy it.

Casey said...

Me too, Mxrk. I suggested a double-shot of espresso to Gretchen last night as the cause.